Banded Boxes - Black Diamond Border
Banded box design with black diamond border for a hallway in Onslow Avenue, Richmond, TW10
At Mosaics By Post we sheet our mosaic patterns in the workshop to include all the pieces you will need. The whole mosaic floor is shipped to you by courier in well packed and sealed boxes with a list of contents and instructions on how to lay them.
Other Roads in Richmond that we have supplied our mosaic pathways to are The Vineyard, Montague Road and Marlborough Road.
Victorian Path Tile design using Banded box with Black Diamond Border
Since 1988 Harvey & Jefferson, now Mosaics By Post, have supplied and installed a wide range of Victorian mosaic halls and pathways throughout London and the UK.
- Victorian style mosaic tiles designed to reproduce original Victorian mosaic floors
- A range of Victorian border designs to match the Victorian patterns
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations
- Available in 5mm thickness
- Sheeted in easy to handle and lay sections.
- Over 20 additional mosaic colours available which can be combined to form hundreds of Victorian and Edwardian mosaic patterns
- Black or white triangles to finish the chequer mosaic are included in the square metre price
- Mosaic corner sections are also included for the diamond, zig-zag and more complex designs
The mosaics are supplied using our sheeted system which enables the mosaics to be handled and fitted easily. The chequer is film faced in 30cm panels and the border in 36cm sections.