White Diamond Border - four lines in Putney
Traditional Black & White Path Tiles
This mosaic path has a white diamond border with white line / black line on each side. The porch step also had 5cm chequer but with a simplified two line border - white 2.5cm wide line with black to the edge.
Since 1988 Harvey & Jefferson, now Mosaics By Post, have supplied and installed a wide range of Victorian mosaic halls and pathways throughout London and the UK.
- Victorian style mosaic tiles designed to reproduce original Victorian mosaic floors
- A range of Victorian border designs to match the Victorian patterns
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations
- Available in 5mm thickness
- Sheeted in easy to handle and lay sections.
- Over 20 additional mosaic colours available which can be combined to form hundreds of Victorian and Edwardian mosaic patterns
- Black or white triangles to finish the chequer mosaic are included in the square metre price
- Mosaic corner sections are also included for the diamond, zig-zag and more complex designs
The mosaics are supplied using our sheeted system which enables the mosaics to be handled and fitted easily. The chequer is film faced in 30cm panels and the border in 36cm sections.
The main chequer design and border are all sheeted in easy to handle sections with only the outer line of the border needing to be cut on site by the tiler. This makes for fast and accurate fitting of the mosaics.
Triangles to finish the edges of the chequer are included with your order.