Black & White chequer path with white diamond border
Mosaics By Post supply Victorian style mosaic tiles for hallways, pathways and all other mosaic flooring nationwide:
- Victorian style mosaic tiles designed to reproduce original Victorian mosaic floors
- A range of Victorian border designs to match the Victorian patterns
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations
- Available in 5mm thickness
- Sheeted in easy to handle and lay sections.
- Over 20 additional mosaic colours available which can be combined to form hundreds of Victorian and Edwardian mosaic patterns
- Black or white triangles to finish the chequer mosaic are included in the square metre price
- Mosaic corner sections are also included for the diamond, zig-zag and more complex designs
The mosaics are supplied using our sheeted system which enables the mosaics to be handled and fitted easily. The chequer is film faced in 30cm panels and the border in 36cm sections.
Black & White mosaic pathway with White Diamond border and red detailing. This pathway and York stone steps was a project in Grove Park, Chiswick, London, W4and we often supply this area including Acton and Ealing, London, W3, London, W4 and London, W5
The main design is a black and white mosaic in the 5cm chequer format and it is surrounded by a White Diamond Border with two lines on the inside and three lines to the outside.
Each line is supplied at 2.5cm wide x 5cm long and sheeted into 30cm long strips. The outer black line to the edge of the border is supplied as whole 5cm square tiles which may need to be cut to size by your tiler on site.
Triangles to finish the edges of the chequer are included with your order.
The use of a colour, in this instance red, adds an attractive accent to a black and white mosaic path.