Black & White mosaic path in Dafforne Road, London, SW17
Victorian Path Tile pattern using Chequer with Black Line Border
Since 1988 Harvey & Jefferson, now Mosaics By Post, have supplied and installed a wide range of Victorian mosaic halls and pathways throughout London and the UK.
- Victorian style mosaic tiles designed to reproduce original Victorian mosaic floors
- A range of Victorian border designs to match the Victorian patterns
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations
- Available in 5mm thickness
- Sheeted in easy to handle and lay sections.
- Over 20 additional mosaic colours available which can be combined to form hundreds of Victorian and Edwardian mosaic patterns
- Black or white triangles to finish the chequer mosaic are included in the square metre price
- Mosaic corner sections are also included for the diamond, zig-zag and more complex designs
The mosaics are supplied using our sheeted system which enables the mosaics to be handled and fitted easily. The chequer is film faced in 30cm panels and the border in 36cm sections.
The mosaics are prepared in our studio, sheeted with a clear flexible film covering and shipped by courier to site.
Each border line is supplied at 2.5cm wide x 5cm long and sheeted into 30cm long strips. The outer black line to the edge of the border is supplied as whole 5cm square tiles which may need to be cut to size by your tiler on site.
Triangles to finish the edges of the chequer are included with your order.