White diamond border in Wandsworth, SW11
Victorian path tiles built in sheeted sections to reproduce the original design.
The main design is a black and white 5cm chequer surrounded by a White Diamond Border with a white line each side & black to the edge.
Since 1988 Harvey & Jefferson, now Mosaics By Post, have supplied and installed a wide range of Victorian mosaic halls and pathways throughout London and the UK.
- Victorian style mosaic tiles designed to reproduce original Victorian mosaic floors
- A range of Victorian border designs to match the Victorian patterns
- Suitable for interior and exterior locations
- Available in 5mm thickness
- Sheeted in easy to handle and lay sections.
- Over 20 additional mosaic colours available which can be combined to form hundreds of Victorian and Edwardian mosaic patterns
- Black or white triangles to finish the chequer mosaic are included in the square metre price
- Mosaic corner sections are also included for the diamond, zig-zag and more complex designs
The mosaics are supplied using our sheeted system which enables the mosaics to be handled and fitted easily. The chequer is film faced in 30cm panels and the border in 36cm sections.
It is cut and sheeted in our workshop into easy to handle sections with only the outer line of the border needing to be cut on site by the tiler.
Triangles to finish the edges of the chequer are included with your order.