How To Order
Immediate quote and free design service for mosaics direct to your door · 25 years experience · Victorian and contemporary designs · sheeted mosaic system · European quality
How To Order Your Victorian Floor Tiles
Call us today for immediate quote and free design advice. We are always happy to discuss your project with you and guide you through the design and ordering process. We will help ensure you order the correct quantities of tiles by checking your dimensions which can be tricky to calculate.
1. Choose your mosaic design, border and colour options. Email the dimensions of the space to us (with a sketch if you want) or call and tell us over the phone. We will email a quote straight back to you
2. Please call us before placing your order:
01736 364877 or 07984 427977
- to ensure correct quantities of tiles are ordered - dimensions are tricky to calculate
- to discuss timings - we can respond very quickly for certain orders
- we can provide alternative colour ways and are always happy to discuss bespoke pattern requests
3. Place your order online and go to your shopping trolley to check your items.
4. Checkout to add your delivery/billing details and secure pay by credit card - OR - if you prefer to pay by bank transfer / BACS we can email you our bank details with a proforma invoice.
5. Your order will be assembled at our studio and couriered direct to your door - orders take 5-10 working days to complete depending on type of design / current work in progress and are dispatched on a next day service.
**Please note that all work is made to order and we cannot accept returns unless caused by third party damage in transit. **
Free Design Service
We can help transform your ideas into beautiful and practical floors and pathways with stunning borders. Or if you need inspiration and guidance, we are happy to discuss designs that would suit your specific space.
If you would like to chat about your project then do give Catherine or Valentine a call on
01736 364877 or email email@example.com
Victorian Tiled Floor Blog